Monday, July 23, 2007

Make a Web Page!

At the summit I learned about Google's web page creation tool. It is very cool and it is very easy to use. Just follow the steps, add your content, and voila! You have a web page. Check out the one I just made really quickly:

http://diannekrause.googlepages.com/home

Give it a try if you have an hour to spare.. it could be a great tool for you and your students. You could change it anytime you want and add pretty much anything. Wouldn't it be great if we all had web pages for our students next year?

Contact me if you want any help on organization and/or ideas.

2 comments:

Diane Brant said...

Wow!

What a great site! I think I'll need private tutoring to get my own web page done. Interested?

Dianne Krause said...

Absolutely.. Let me know when you'd like to get together and do it.